We help companies to recruit the right talent. Our approach is underpinned by a commitment to understanding the factors that drive and motivate talent; the values, aspirations and achievements that make an organisation different; and the best ways to connect great employers with great people.
Our three integrated service areas – elemen:tal, digi:tal and vi:tal – provide clients with everything they need to understand and communicate what makes their organisation a great place to work; to target candidates, manage campaigns and drive applications; and to deliver a high-touch, high quality candidate experience.
Our brand and insight team is at the heart of what we are trying to achieve as a business, providing the talent and market intelligence companies need to position themselves as an employer of choice.
If this sounds exciting and you would like to become our brand and insight team’s new senior research manager, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented qualitative and quantitative research professional.
Required skills and experience
- Able to hit the ground running with qualitative research projects, contributing at every phase from project set-up and execution to analysis and reporting
- Able to identify gaps and opportunities to make improvements in our quantitative analysis toolkit, and source the audience segmentation, data visualisation and statistical tools we need
- Able to contribute to quantitative proposals and help win new business
Ideal skills and experience
- Able to bring added rigor to our quantitative survey analysis and brand trackers through the application of statistical techniques including R
- Adept at data visualisation and able to build dashboards that turn brand tracking data into client friendly and accessible insights
- Experienced in the use of audience segmentation analysis tools, and able to use these tools to provide clients with a nuanced understanding of their target audience
To be successful in our small but ambitious brand and insight team, you will also need to be able to:
- Produce high quality outputs at speed
- Juggle numerous projects at once
- Translate data into clear and actionable insights
- Contribute to qualitative and quantitative reports that add value and drive client activation
- Dig deep into the data and uncover new insights into what makes our clients’ target audiences tick, and new opportunities to connect with them
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with the head of insight, our creative director and our digital and recruitment colleagues
- A high degree of autonomy but with the reassurance that the door is always open for advice and guidance
- The opportunity to play a lead role in our drive to take our quantitative research to the next level
- The chance to build your qualitative and quantitative research skills and experience with the support of the head of insight
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- A range of employee benefits
- Paid-for membership of the Market Research Society
- A generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days
- Flexible working – working partly from home and partly from our Manchester city centre office
- A well supported and tailored career plan
- Training opportunities
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.