Talent Works International has a great opportunity for an aspiring research professional with at least 2 years’ experience keen to build and broaden their research skills and experience. We are offering the opportunity to work on an exciting range of UK and international brand research projects, helping to provide intelligence and information about talent markets across the world, and deliver primary qualitative and quantitative insight.
You will be able to contribute to and help shape an ambitious and high performing research team and be part of our journey to become a leading research provider.
Talent Works is an ambitious organisation, creating engaging employer brand solutions for a range of blue-chip clients here in the UK and abroad.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Helping to deliver excellent employer branding insight projects for our clients as part of a team, with a constant focus on quality and outcomes.
- Conducting field and desk-based research (focus groups, interviews, online sessions, workshops etc.) with employees.
- Translating data and research information into meaningful and useable insight for clients that allows them to make informed decisions about how to advance their employer brand and attract the talent they need.
We are seeking someone who has worked in research for at least a couple of years, either client-side or in an agency, and is looking to build out their research skills. This is a permanent, full time role based in the heart of the city of Manchester. It comes with:
- An excellent salary
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Training and mentoring from our head of insight and other senior members of the team
- Membership of the Market Research Society