Developing an EVP for Nationwide
Nationwide engaged with Talent Works to gain an understanding of what’s great about working in their contact centres to inform the design of a universal employment proposition.
We collected data through survey and group discussions with employees. We also asked a sample of contact centre employees to complete a diary, recording their daily working lives over three days.
The size and profile of the contact centre talent market was established using lifestyle data and candidate interviews.
- Identified significant pools of talent and determined the core talent groups
- Revealed limited awareness of what Nationwide offers as an employer
- Recognised candidate attraction drivers
- Established revealed factors that set NBS apart
Talent Works translated these insights into a research message framework, providing our in-house creative team with the material to craft a universal EVP.
We then conducted five additional programmes of research to provide added insight into the contact centre and tech sides of the business, including:
- Senior Exec interviews
- Contact centre rankings
- Competitor mystery shop
- Tech deep dive of the external perception
- University relations rankings
The tech deep dive allowed NBS to tailor its EVP message specifically for a tech audience.