How do you help a multi-brand business create a single recruitment process?
We provided COTY with an end-to-end strategy and implementation. We helped them transition from a decentralised recruitment model to a single, unified, end-to-end process for identifying, recruiting and retaining the best talent. Our challenge was to:
- Unify different businesses under one process
- Support c. 300 hires per year across UK & Ireland
- Build and shape their employer reputation
We utilised a hybrid approach that combined recruitment and resourcing teams, from across the COTY business areas and brands, into a single process. Our objective was to centralise and own the end-to-end process, ensuring a best in class candidate and hiring manager experience. We have:
- Applied key metrics to the recruitment process
- Increased the quality of the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Built the employer brand through social media campaigns
- Reduce agency spend considerably in the first three months
Our solution is helping Coty to identify and recruit the best talent in a cost-effective way. We are now working closely with them to understand both short-term recruitment requirements and longer-term employer brand goals.